Monday, August 9, 2010

Misc. Monday!!

I'm a planner.
I absolutely love planning things.
I excel at planning three things:
1. Vacations
2. Parties
3. Decorating
Things I'm currently planning:
1. Our first Disneyland vacation with Ellie button.
We are going sometime in April 2011 while hubby is back for r&r. We will be celebrating Ellie's first birthday while we are there, so Calvin can be there for it. All of the grandparents will be joining us for the festivities!
2. Ellie's 1st birthday
Yes, I understand it's 9 months away, but it's so fun to plan and I have 2 parties to plan! Her Disneyland birthday with the grandparents and her Daddy & her Hawaiian birthday party!
3. Decorations for our house
We've lived in our house for almost a year now, but I never got around to decorating it. Morning sickness got in the way. Right now it looks like a bunch of bachelors live here. It's a house and I need to make it a home!
Problem: I lost my planner.
Solution: I'm going on a Target trip later this week!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for following my blog! Your little girl is adorable! :)

Blakely & Calvin Long said...

Aww thank you! So is yours!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, your daughter is so stinkin' cute! I'm a planner too! I would be lost without my lists!