Sunday, August 15, 2010

47


























Daddy!
I miss you soooo big! Mommy and I had a busy week! We went to Walmart, the commissary, Starbucks like 4x, the PX, and an ice cream social! At the ice cream social, I met a potential boyfriend. Things are kinda on the rocks now because I pulled his hair. Mommy said I pulled a "Chris Brown?" I'm not sure what that pop culture reference is supposed to mean... all I know is the kid started crying like 1 week old. I think I'm too mature for him anyway. Well Daddy, I better skiddaddle, Big Brother is almost on! Love you and miss you!
Love,
The Button






















































3 comments:

Shannon said...

How cute is that? Is The Button her nickname? Love it!

How did you get those darling images to look like Polaroids? I haven't seen that before...very neat!

Hope your week is off to a great start and that you'll see your hubby soon!

Shannon said...

I feel like such a doofus...Sorry I should have been thinking (about the hope you see your hubby soon)...Can't imagine how tough that is having him deployed! I'm adding your family and your hubs to my prayer list...

Your sweet girl is too cute! Ooh and I really got a kick out of the Chris Brown reference! :)

Blakely & Calvin Long said...

When I was pregnant, my "innie" became an "outie" so he called it my "Ellie button." So Button will forever be Ellie's nickname.

The polaroids are a feature from the website picnick.com!

Oh don't worry about it! Thank you, we're staying strong.

Thanks :) Your daughter is adorable as well!