Monday, August 23, 2010

46













Daddy,
Hey! I hope you had a good week! 46 more to go. I seriously can't wait! I'm hoping to be walking by then, so I can impress you with my grace. Let's hope I take after Mommy in that department and not you and Papa Callie. Soo I don't know if Mommy told you but I'm teething and let's just say I'm not a fan of this process. At least I'm getting teeth unlike Mommy. I need to start a Disneyland countdown, but to be honest with you, I don't know how to count. I guess I'll ask the Madre. Ohhh my goodness Daddy, did you hear about the mouse in our house?! I was excited at first when she told me about it because I thought she was talking about Mickey, but then I found out this mouse doesn't talk, wear clothes, or have a dog named Pluto which is real let down. I feel bad for all the other mice who are constantly being compared to Mick... that must be how others babies feel about me, just sayin. Well mister, I love and miss you like whoa and I can't wait to see you!
Love,
Ellie Elephant





0 comments: