Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ellie Raye is 3 months young

Elephant is 3 months old today! Which is just crazy to me! I still can't wrap my brain around how fast babies grow. I love my little nugget so much!
















At three months old Ellie is:

-Smiling constantly

-Jabbering away to herself, Perdie, Mommy, and Pooh Bear.

-Standing while holding on to Mommy

-Laughing at her mobile and her jokester of a mother

-Wears a size 2 diaper

-Weighs 13lbs and 4oz

-Is 24 inches long
-She loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and all Disney movies

-Drinks 3-4oz every 3-4 hours

-Wakes up only once a night

-Takes 2 naps a day

-Loves her baths

-Loves our daily family walk

-Is tolerating tummy time and is wayyy better at lifting her head up

-Is hit or miss with car rides

-Drooling non stop... teething has started.








0 comments: